Nocturna, now in its 27th year, is an 18+ dark alternative dance night held once every other month (more or less) in Chicago. DJ Scary Lady Sarah spins a highly request-driven mix of current & classic goth, industrial, post-punk, deathrock, ethereal, shoegaze, new wave, ebm, darkwave, dark indie & more. Come dance until dawn!
• GIVEAWAYS for this night include Nocturna t-shirts and more TBA! ♥
• VENDORS for this night include:
– DreadedJenocide: The Place for Lovely Spooky Things offering dread falls, pony falls, spooky barrettes, clothing & more!
– NOCTURNA t-shirts & Scary Lady Sarah’s own “One Inch Worlds” pin badges and CDs, t-shirts, stickers & buttons from The Bellwether Syndicate
• The Candy Cauldron will be on stage; help yourself to a complimentary treat!
• More details to be announced!
At Metro, 3730 N. Clark St, Chicago
11pm – 5am / 18+ / $10.
Thank you so much! Please help spread the word by sharing this event page!- especially now that FB limits how many people one person can invite! Looking forward to seeing you there!!! 🙂 ♥
♥ ♪ ♫ ★ ❤ ☆ ♥ ♪ ♫ ★ ❤ ☆ ♥ ♪ ♫ ★ ❤ ☆ ♥ ♪ ♫ ★ ❤ ☆ ☠
Join the NOCTURNA FB group, too: https://www.facebook.com/
Nocturna is an American Gothic Productions event…
Specialists in Dark Nightlife…