Saturday, April 18, 2015
NOCTURNA: Gothic Spring!
Nocturna, now in its 26th year, is an 18+ dark alternative dance night held once every other month (more or less) in Chicago. DJ Scary Lady Sarah spins a highly request-driven mix of current & classic goth, industrial, post-punk, deathrock, ethereal, shoegaze, new wave, ebm, darkwave, dark indie & more. Come dance until dawn!
Many more details on this Gothic Spring theme to be announced closer to the event date!
• GIVEAWAYS to be announced
• VENDORS for this night include:
- DreadedJenocide: The Place for Lovely Spooky Things offering dread falls, pony falls, spooky barrettes, clothing & more!
- NOCTURNA t-shirts & Scary Lady Sarah's own "One Inch Worlds" pin badges and CDs, t-shirts, stickers & buttons from THE BELLWETHER SYNDICATE
• The Candy Cauldron will be on stage & fully loaded for your sugar rush needs; help yourself
At Metro, 3730 N. Clark St, Chicago
11pm - 5am / 18+ / $10.
Thank you so much! Please help spread the word by sharing this event page! Looking forward to seeing you there!!! :) ♥
♥ ♪ ♫ ★ ❤ ☆ ♥ ♪ ♫ ★ ❤ ☆ ♥ ♪ ♫ ★ ❤ ☆ ♥ ♪ ♫ ★ ❤ ☆ ☠
Join the NOCTURNA FB group, too: https://www.facebook.com/ groups/15090361526
Nocturna is an American Gothic Productions event...
Specialists in Dark Nightlife…
Wednesday, May 20, 2015