Saturday, December 12, 2015
Nocturna, now in its 27th year, is an 18+ dark alternative dance night held once every 6 weeks (or so) in Chicago. DJ Scary Lady Sarah spins a highly request-driven mix of current & classic goth, industrial, post-punk, deathrock, ethereal, shoegaze, new wave, ebm, darkwave, dark indie, minimal, synthpop & more. Come dance until dawn!
• GIVEAWAYS for this night to be announced!
• The Nocturna candy cauldron will be on the edge of the stage if you desire a sugar rush- help yourself!
• VENDORS for this night include:
- DreadedJenocide: The Place for Lovely Spooky Things offering dread falls, pony falls, spooky barrettes, handbags, clothing, Manic Panic cosmetics & more!
- The iconic NOCTURNA t-shirts (all sizes in stock again!) & Scary Lady Sarah's own "One Inch Worlds" pin badges and CDs, t-shirts, stickers & buttons from THE BELLWETHER SYNDICATE https://www.facebook.com/thebellwethersyndicate
- - -
At Metro Chicago, 3730 N. Clark St, Chicago
11pm - 5am / 18+ / $10.00
Thank you so much! Please help spread the word by sharing this event page! Looking forward to seeing you there!
♥ ♪ ♫ ★ ❤ ☆ ♥ ♪ ♫ ★ ❤ ☆ ♥ ♪ ♫ ★ ❤ ☆ ♥ ♪ ♫ ★ ❤ ☆ ☠
Nocturna is an American Gothic Productions event... for All of Chicago's Dark Underground
Sunday, December 13, 2015
Join us for the First Annual Krampus Mart. An Alternative Handmade Holiday Market with 20+ Crafters and Artisans. Ambiance provided by Scary Lady Sarah.
Admission is free and it is all ages.
Township (restaurant and bar)
2200 N. California Ave, Chicago
Amanda Mayer - Nerdtastic
Arielle Cunnea - Skully Designs
Brianne Adelman - FrankenWerks Studios
Caroline Farrow - Land Under Wave
Cristina Beller - Asunder Art and Jewelry
Dawn Donati - Lady Stainpunk Studios
David Metzger - 8 Little Zombies, Wicked Whimsy Studio & Dreary and Naughty
Darlene Ostrowski - Do Bats Eat Cats
Dayo Steph - 6 Foot Bunch Pottery
~E~ - E is for Artist
Ellen Gipson - Rain's Wonderland
Elizabeth O'Leary - (Undercover) POPULAR
Eric Vulgate - evil-eric designs
Erika Neumayer - Rare Dirndl
Heather Spear - Urbex Archaeology
Haley Lassiter - Haley's Scents & Scrubs
Jane Zia - Our Secret Garden
Jen Aseves - Dreaded Jenocide
Jennifer Anne Buckley - Fuzzy Press Apparel
Jennifer Engelbrecht - Atomic Starlet
Joseph Krystofiak - Ellipsis Design / Darby’s Dungeon Chainmail
Rachel Thieme - Pretty Spooky Handmade
Roz Anomaly - Roz's Oddities
Omniobadiah Mee - Entropyware
Scary Lady Sarah - One Inch Worlds
Tanzen Lilly - Dead Poet Accessories
WalkerKDesigns - Punkhemian